RAI offers outplacement services for clients interested in providing career transition support for employees impacted by organizational changes. Services are offered in a group setting or on an individual basis. Our services are heavily rooted in a practical approach to securing new employment. We employ the latest tools and techniques to transition impacted employees into new roles. This includes our new live remote workshop offerings for group settings or one-on-one training, which allow us to work with and coach individuals anywhere.
We manage the transition of displaced employees by guiding them through:
- Moving beyond the disruption caused by job loss to the formulation of job search strategy
- Assessing individual skills, capabilities and career goals
- Creating an effective resume
- Utilizing web-based job search tools
- Identifying and deploying professional and social networks
- Developing effective interviewing skills
- Negotiating employment offers
We also offer an option for additional individualized employee support that is:
- Inclusive of all group outplacement objectives
- Customized for clients into durations of days, weeks or months
- Available with on-call support
- Personalized with an assigned career coach
- Offered with personality and career-match assessments and testing
At RAI, we serve organizations of all sizes and industries and pride ourselves in providing the highest quality of client-specific outplacement support. Our services are customized to your specific industry, job classifications, location, demographics and budget. Utilizing our strong foundation in recruiting, we provide practical job-winning strategies and tools for an ever competitive and evolving employment marketplace.