Labor Relation Services
If your business is experiencing a labor relations dispute, is about to undergo labor contract negotiations or dealing with some other union-related issue, hiring a third-party consultant can often effectively manage this tedious, expensive and time-consuming process. The team at RAI Resources brings a broad range of labor-relations expertise to your side of the table. We offer decades of experience in a wide range of industries, including:
We Handle All Kinds of Labor Issues.
The RAI HR Consulting Services Team can deftly and strategically handle many of the most time-consuming and stressful labor relations functions, including:
- Labor policy development
- Union contract and policy coordination
- Non-union policy development
- Collective bargaining agreement negotiation
- Grievance procedures and policies
- Compliance oversight
- Training and advising staff for contract compliance
- Customized labor relation’s services and special projects
As labor relations professionals, our team brings exceptional interpersonal communication skills, deep understanding of cultural diversity and inclusion issues and the focus you need to successfully navigate negotiations and other labor-management interactions.